WBPDS Recruitment 2020 | Software Professionals | 13 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – Computer Science/ IT MCA | Last Date: 2nd November 2020
Company: West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)
West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal is intended to be an one-stop information for Public Distribution System (PDS). The portal aims to bring in transparency by disseminating data, information, news etc., related to PDS. Providing food grains and other essential items to vulnerable sections of the society at reasonable (subsidised) prices To have a moderating influence on the open market prices of cereals, the distribution of which constitutes a fairly big share of the total marketable surplus To attempt socialisation in the matter of distribution of essential commodities.
The portal is expected to provided vital information on policies related to PDS, information on Central and State schemes, price of PDS commodities, allocation and offtake details, stake holders information, fair price shop details, ration card information etc., Apart from the Centrally provided data, the portal provides links to PDS related websites of the various States to know the PDS related information.
Company Website: www.wbpds.gov.in
Positions: Project Manager, Senior Software Developer, Database Administrator, Software Developer (DOT NET) under Food Supplies Department.
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Project Manager: Rs. 1,50,000/- PM
- Senior Software Developer: Rs. 32,000/- PM
- Database Administrator: Rs. 32,000/- PM
- Software Developer: Rs. 27,000/- PM
Job Location: Kolkata
Educational Qualification for post code 1:
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University with 5 years experience in Asp.net technology in a programming capacity, Certifications in different areas.
Educational Qualification for post codes 2, 3 and 4:
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University with some experience in software design, development, documentation & implementation support and also in data base design.
Job Responsibilities for Post Code 1:
- Planning the project with major functionalities and their target date of start and completion as per requirement of the administrative authority.
- For each functionality, a road map for minor/ancillary activities and dependency with their target deadline will have also have to be prepared.
- Subsequent overseeing of the day to dayactivities to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget would be a must.
Job Responsibilities for Post Code 2:
- Research, designing, implementing & managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs to suit the c