Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring Data Scientist Intern: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Applied Scientist – Intern
Job ID: 638747
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Job Category: Machine Learning Science
Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Software? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques on Terabytes of Data?
At Amazon Bangalore, we are developing state-of-the-art large-scale Machine Learning Services and Applications on the Cloud involving Terabytes of data. We work on applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems in areas such as Amazon Retail, Seller Services, Customer Service, Alexa, Chatbots and so on. We are looking for talented and experienced Machine Learning Scientists (Ph.D. in a related area preferred) who can apply innovative Machine Learning techniques to real-world e-Commerce problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning technology at Amazon and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
· Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses model development, model validation and model implementation
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· A Masters and/or PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field.
· Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development.
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
· Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
· Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
· Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology.
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
jobwala.work is The Best Place To Find Internship Type of Job in Other City Jobs
location. Job Wala Also Provides Direct Links To Apply For The Jobs
Job Wala Lists Latest Job Recent Openings Off campus Jobs For B-Tech Students
Job wala is a Noida based all kind job-portal launched by aman mishra . I have an in-depth understanding of the Indian job market, resource management, recruitment process, recruiters and job seekers with 5 years of experience. The Website is made To Help People Like me to get information about recent job openings walk-in jobs etc...