Esko Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Technical Writer Trainee | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: Technical Writer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor degree
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Technical Writer Trainee is to effectively design, create and maintain online end user help (documentation and other supporting videos) for our customers. This may include user guides, reference guides, installation and other technical documentation. He or she will work on multiple documentation deliverables throughout the course of a year, and may be required to document Engines products from our software portfolio.
- Knowledge of user documentation within the software industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of the DITA XML standard and its related documentation tools
- Knowledge of image editing and illustration software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Insight into user experience best practices, and the readiness to flag these to product management when needed
- Very strong analytical skills to create documentation based on diverse, technical and complex source documents such as specifications, use cases, user stories, support calls, and other documents.
Apply Link: Click Here